Whilst a deep integration between Hedge and EditReady is being worked on, here's how to integrate both apps using Hedge's scripting feature. This script creates proxies with EditReady after each successful Hedge transfer.
- EditReady 22.4 or newer
- 1.Download the script and set the
proxiesFolderNamethat you want to use.
- 2.Add the script to the
File Copy Completedevent in Hedge's
- 3.When a transfer completes, the script executes the following steps:
- 1.Was the transfer successful in Hedge? If so...
- 2.Create an EditReady folder on the destination.
- 3.Tell EditReady to start transcoding to that folder on the destination.
set preset to "Rewrap" -- use name, path or UUID
set proxiesFolderName to "EditReady" -- The name of the folder that will be created
EditReady stores its preset files inside the app bundle with a
.erpresetfile extension. (e.g.
/Applications/EditReady.app/Contents/Resources/Apple ProRes 422 (HQ).erpreset)
create proxies with EditReady 22.4.scpt.zip