Legacy EditReady versions (2.72 and older) use a different key format than EditReady 22.1 and newer.
- EditReady 22.1 and newer -
- EditReady 2.72 and older -
First, verify you're using the desired version of EditReady with the appropriate license key (
EditReady > About EditReady). Then activate EditReady accordingly.
Otherwise, you likely purchased a legacy EditReady before Divergent Media was acquired by Hedge. You can look up your legacy EditReady license key at Divergent Media's old website: https://www.divergentmedia.com/keylookup
- 3.Launch EditReady, then click
- 4.Copy/paste your legacy EditReady license key in the
Activation numberfield, click
Activate, then click
- 5.A personal discount code will be applied. Complete the checkout, and you'll receive a new license key for the latest version of EditReady.
Your legacy EditReady license key cannot be used to activate EditReady 22.1 and newer.
- 6.Activate EditReady with that new license key.