Comment on page
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when creating a report.
- Fixed an issue causing spanned RED clips to display incorrectly in the report.
- Rosetta is no longer required for installing FoolCat.
- Spanned GoPro clips are now properly reported as one clip, with correct file size, duration and bitrate.
- ARRIRAW thumbnails are now scaled to reflect Lens Squeeze metadata.
- Fixed a crash when generating multiple reports from the FoolCat integration in Hedge.
- Updated support for new camera firmware from Blackmagic, RED, and ARRI.
- Other changes to improve stability and performance.
- Panasonic S1H stills did not render correctly; that's fixed.
- Added support for ARRIRAW SUP1.1.
- Spanned RED and ARRI clips now report the total byte size and bitrate.
- It’s now possible to create multiple reports at the same time via
File > New(
- Reset the FoolCat window after creating a report via
Window > Reset(
- Stills in the PDF report now look even better, thanks to Mike.
- When a still for one clip could not get created, the whole batch would fail. That’s fixed (Thanks for reporting, David and Dorian).
- Sony X-OCN and Sony RAW
- Phantom CineRAW
- ProRes RAW
- Canon Raw Light (CRM)
New supported cameras/formats
- ARRI Alexa 35
- Sony FX3
- Red V-Raptor XL
- GoPro Hero 10+ HEVC
- Sony F65’s high frame rate RAW files
- ProRes 4444 XQ
- Canon XF-AVC
- Fujifilm XH2s BRAW clips captured by BMD’s Video Assist
- Leica SL2-S clips captured through BMD's Video Assist
- Updated Blackmagic RAW SDK, adds gen 5 color science support (BRAW 2.1)
- Updated RED RAW SDK, adds support for Komodo Anamorphic.
- Set a Label, and it shows up as your Report Name.
- Report now detect reels and show the reel's folder and file path for every clip (Thanks for suggesting, all).
- The filenames of generated stills now use the original filename + timestamp (Thanks for suggesting, Jeff).
- Change the Report name by adding a Label, just like in Hedge
- Don't want Foolcat to group PDFs? Prefer the old style? Just uncheck the new 'Group PDFs' option in Preferences.
- Need direct access to the generated stills?
- The Report Data folder is now no longer hidden. The 'Go to Report' menu item has been moved to the Window menu and has a shortcut: Command-Shift-R
- Added support for RED Komodo camera (R3D SDK V7.3.4)
- Camera metadata for RED / ARRI / Blackmagic cameras.
- RED sequences now show up as one clip.
- Support for Codex HDE .arx files.
- Support for ARRI RAW .mxf files.
- New PDF dark mode and landscape orientation.
- Thumbnail offset for the last frame.
- A brand new version of Foolcat, for both Mac and Windows.
Last modified 8d ago