Finder & Explorer
Control Hedge through Finder (macOS) or Explorer (Windows) using the contextual right-click menu. Tell Hedge to set a Source, set a Destination, or start a Transfer.
Starting a transfer will clear existing Sources and Destinations, and use the current Hedge settings.
- Hedge 22.3 or newer
- macOS 11 or newer
- 1.Enable the integration:
- 1.macOS -
Preferences > Integrations > Finder
- 2.Windows -
Settings > Integrations > Explorer
- 2.Right-click a drive, file, folder, or collection in Finder, then choose an action.
These integrations support multiple actions.
Copyaction followed by the
Pasteaction tells Hedge to do the following:
Copy- selects one or more items to be set as a Source.
Paste- selects an item as a Destination, then...
- 1.Clears any existing Sources and Destinations currently set in Hedge.
- 2.Sets the items selected from
Copyas a Source.
- 3.Sets the item selected from
Pasteas a Destination.
- 4.Creates a Transfer.
Right-click a drive, folder, file, or collection of files and folders in Finder or Explorer, then choose
Set as Source.
Right-click a single drive or folder in Finder or Explorer, then choose Set as Destination.